Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We Have NEWS to Share

After 9 months of trying to sell our house - God has answered our prayer to release us from our home so we can leave for Bolivia soon.

We have some friends who want to rent our home beginning Feb. 1st!  We are trying to get everything out of the house by the end of this month. Gonna be crazy!

We have a prayer request - that we can find somewhere in the area to stay for a month or two until we determine our official departure date.  We still need to get as much support in as possible before we leave- our goal is that we need $1600 more each month to be at our goal.

**If you live in the League City/Clear Lake/Galveston area let us know if you know anyone who has a place we can stay for very little rent or possibly for free for a short time.  Feel free to contact us if you have any leads on anything.

Thank you so much to all of you who have prayed for us and we continue to welcome your prayers as we enter a chaotic yet long awaited season.

More to come later,